- Lightweight 20" bike with dual rim brakes.
- Low weight and modern geometry make it a great competition-ready bike at an affordable price.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Spec'd with a solid build of Echo TR components.
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires give great grip on all types of obstacles.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Rise: 85mm
- Head Angle: 72.5°
- Reach: 605mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||GU 20" Tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban Tapered 20" disc/4-bolt black|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo TR Riser black|
|Front Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR M6|
|Pedals||Echo TR Caged|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo 12t Splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 2.0|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Front Hub||Echo TR non disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 2.5|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR 116mm Non-Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|