Expected Summer 2019
- Lightweight 24" bike with rear rim and front disc brake.
- Low weight and modern geometry make it a great bike at an affordable price.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Uses an integrated brake booster built into the frame for a stiff, reliable rear brake.
- Spec'd with a solid build of Echo TR components.
- Wheelbase: 1080mm
- Chainstays: 370mm
- BB Rise: 75mm
- Head Angle: 72.5°
- Reach: 665mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||GU 24" Tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban Tapered 26" disc black|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo TR Riser black|
|Front Brake||Echo TR Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR M6|
|Pedals||Echo TR Caged|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo 14t Splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Snyper 2.0|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Front Hub||Echo TR disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR 135mm Non-Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.