- Newly updated frame from Echo brand GU as found on their complete bikes.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional sprung tensioner.
- Now featuring a 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered headtube for a stiffer, stronger front end.
- Large hole machined out of headtube reduces weight.
- Updated with Echo's new Integrated Tapered Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Integrated brake booster and brake mounts are machined from a single piece of aluminum which improves braking power.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Uses M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 for additional stiffness. M6 brake clamps supplied with frame.
- Available in an anodized red finish with laser-etched GU graphics.
- Frame supplied with steel bottom bracket installed.
- Wheelbase: 1080mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 370mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 75mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72.5°
- Head Tube Length: 110mm
- Reach: 665mm
Weight (Frame and BB): 1.815kg
Weight (Frame Only): 1.550kg
Frame Spacing: 135mm