Hope Tech 4 Trial Zone Disc Brake
- Hope's proven Trial Zone caliper combined with their updated Tech 4 lever.
- Top of the line trials-specific brake spec'd on many high end trials bikes.
- Completely re-designed Tech 4 lever uses a hinged clamp to reduce weight.
- Lever body is CNC machined from a solid billet of aircraft spec aluminum alloy for ultimate strength and stiffness.
- 30% more power than the previous Tech 3 lever whilst retaining the tool free bite point and reach adjustments.
- All new internal sealing for reduced friction.
- The pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced, which gives a lighter lever action, reducing finger fatigue.
- Updated lever shape provides a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Kevlar reinforced black hose keeps weight down while maintaining flexibility and durability.
- One piece Post Mount caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminum alloy.
- Super rigid trials specific caliper houses 2 huge 25mm aluminum pistons that provide both power and stiffness for the most efficient clamping of the disc.
- Magnetic pad holders to aid pad clearance from the rotor.
- Pad retention pin threads into the caliper body and uses a clip for maximum security.
- Lever and caliper are anodized with a durable black finish and laser-etched graphics to withstand weather, cleaning and general use.
- Designed for use with Hope Trial Zone rotors for optimum performance.
- Supplied fully bled and ready to be installed.
- Available with Left Hand or Right Hand lever, both with full length 2000mm hose.
- Rotor and adaptor sold separately.
Please Note: This brake is supplied as standard in black. Other colors are available to special order, please call for details.
|Left Hand Post Mount (No Rotor)||T4TZR9L||HOP46496595K|
|Right Hand Post Mount (No Rotor)||T4TZR9R||HOP45819209K|