- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired.
- Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C.
- Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride.
- 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes.
- Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight.
- Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns.
- Updated integrated crown race requires a 45° x 45° bearing without an internal lip (included with fork). Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (Pre-2022) will not fit!
- Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle.
- Can also be used with the Arcade Fork Adaptors (sold separately) to fit standard 9/10mm hubs.
- Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers.
- Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips.
- Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment.
- Supplied with matching threaded top cap and lower headset bearing.
- Available in matte black only.
Please Note: these forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.
Weight: 1150g (including supplied threaded topcap)
Axle to Crown Length: 405mm
Steerer Length: 215mm