- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired.
- Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C.
- Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride.
- 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes.
- Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight.
- Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns.
- Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle but come supplied with adaptors to fit standard 9/10mm hubs.
- Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers.
- Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips.
- Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment.
- Supplied with Arcade hub adaptors and threaded top cap.
- Available in matte black only.
Weight: 1168g (including supplied threaded topcap)
Axle to Crown Length: 405mm
Steerer Length: 235mm