- With more and more youngsters being inspired by Inspired team riders’ amazing videos and wanting to be able to ride like them, the Flow 20" bike is designed to allow them to learn how to do just that.
- Includes many of the same great features as Inspired's adult street bikes, but adapted to make it more suitable for all of the budding young street trials riders out there.
- Geometry designed to give kids the opportunity to develop their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills.
- A great first bike to learn the basics of street trials and get kids started on the way to becoming the next Danny MacAskill!
- High quality 6061 aluminum frame and steel fork are light enough to allow kids to maneuver the bike effectively but durable enough that it will allow them to grow and develop their skill.
- Carefully selected components from Trialtech, Kenda, and KMC offer a great blend of value and performance.
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes provide powerful, reliable stopping power.
- Available in Gloss Purple only.
- Wheelbase: 850mm
- Chainstay: 320mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Inspired Flow 20", Gloss Purple|
|Fork||Inspired Flow 20", Steel, Gloss Purple|
|Headset||Trialtech, 1-1/8", Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Trialtech Race Riser, Black|
|Grips||Inspired Rubber, Black|
|Brakes||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 160mm Disc|
|Pedals||Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Trialtech, 162mm, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Square Taper|
|Freewheel||Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement|
|Tensioner||Flow Chain Tug|
|Front Tire||Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125"|
|Front Rim||Inspired Single Wall, 20", Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech, 32h, Sealed Bearing, Black|
|Rear Tire||Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125"|
|Rear Rim||Inspired Single Wall, 20", Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearing, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.