- Aimed as a stepping stone between 20" and 24" bikes, the Flow 22" is the first ever 22" wheel street trials bike.
- The same tried-and-tested features as the rest of the Flow range are combined with the new 22" wheel size to provide an option for kids who have out-grown their Flow 20", or older riders who prefer a bike smaller than Inspired's 24" range.
- As a first bike to learn street trials on, or for more experienced riders looking for an alternative to 20" and 24" bikes, the Flow 22" has it all.
- Unique geometry provides a platform that's agile enough to learn all the latest street trials moves, while offering stability for new riders.
- A tough yet lightweight alloy frame and fork along with carefully chosen parts specification means that it is strong enough to cope with the demands of modern street trials riding.
- Short chainstays complimented by a 73 degree head angle and short offset forks mean that on either wheel (or both!), the responsive feel of the bike will make learning tricks easier. - Medium bottom bracket rise and a generous frame reach help add stability to the ride of the bike.
- Constructed from high quality 6061 aluminum.
- To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full size tubing, downtube gusset and custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring.
- 6061 aluminum Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts with integrated Inspired logo.
- A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube.
- The rear of the frame is designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio, allowing Inspired to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom forged aluminium chain tugs.
- Quality parts kit from Inspired, Trialtech, and KMC.
- Avid's proven BB5 disc brakes, with 180mm disc rotors, make for a simple yet highly effective brake system.
- The wheels feature strong double walled Inspired 22" rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Inspired Street 22" tyres.
- Also available with Magura MT7 (with HC3 lever blade) disc brake upgrade.
- Available in Gloss Acid Green only.
- Wheelbase: 905mm
- Chainstays: 337mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. This service can be added to your cart at the time of purchase.
|Frame||Inspired Flow 22", Gloss Acid Green|
|Fork||Inspired Flow V2 (Disc Only) 22", Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss Acid Green|
|Headset||Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black|
|Grips||Inspired Rubber, Black|
|Brakes||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)|
|Pedals||Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Trialtech, 170mm, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Square Taper|
|Freewheel||Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement|
|Tensioner||Flow Chain Tug|
|Tires||Inspired Street 22" x 2.3"|
|Rims||Inspired Flow, 22", Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Avid BB5 Brakes||INS37511652D||INS37511652D|