- The Inspired Flow 24" street trials bike offers great value for money for new and experienced riders alike.
- Refined geometry gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills.
- Short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals.
- 73 degree head angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
- Frame made from high quality 6061 aluminum.
- Durable steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
- Compact horizontal dropouts designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio.
- Frame and fork feature vee brake and IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes (maximum rotor size 185mm).
- Built with a solid range of Inspired and Trialtech products.
- Available in Gloss Purple only.
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstays: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Purple|
|Fork||Inspired Flow 24", Steel, Gloss Black|
|Headset||Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Trialtech Race Riser, Black|
|Grips||Inspired Rubber, Black|
|Front Brake||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT4 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT4 180mm Disc|
|Pedals||Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Trialtech, 170mm, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Square Taper|
|Freewheel||Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement|
|Tensioner||Flow Chain Tug|
|Front Tire||Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"|
|Front Rim||Inspired Flow, 24", Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Rear Tire||Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"|
|Rear Rim||Inspired Flow, 24", Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearings, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.