- The Inspired Flow Plus 24" street trials bike offers excellent value for money for new and experienced riders alike.
- Refined geometry gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills.
- Short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals.
- 73 degree head angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
- Frame and fork are made from high quality 6061 aluminum.
- Compact horizontal dropouts designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio.
- Frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
- Built with a solid range of Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ components.
- Available in Gloss Purple only.
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstays: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Reach: 670mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Purple|
|Fork||Inspired Flow (Disc Only) 24", Alloy, Gloss Purple|
|Headset||Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, Black|
|Grips||Inspired Rubber, Black|
|Front Brake||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black|
|Rear Brake||Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black|
|Pedals||Trialtech Race Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ Howitzer|
|Freewheel||Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement|
|Tensioner||Flow Chain Tug|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"|
|Front Rim||Inspired Flow, 24", Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"|
|Rear Rim||Inspired Flow, 24", Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Saddle||Inspired Integrated, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.