- The Inspired Fourplay Team bike offers top-of-the-range performance for street trials riders.
- Built with a range of Inspired and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get a durable and high quality bike spec.
- Key component upgrades over the Fourplay Pro allow the bike to perform at the highest level.
- Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling, making it a capable street riding machine.
- Front of the frame features a butted tubeset to help reduce weight whilst strength is maintained by using external top and down tube gussets.
- To increase strength, stiffness and tire clearance the Fourplay uses a hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke.
- The frame also features a 12mm bolt through rear axle with an expanding wedge design that eliminates the chance of loosening during riding.
- The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm), thereby removing the need for additional brake adaptors.
- Specially designed seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance.
- Integrated tensioner mount is tucked out of the way, making the tensioner harder to hit.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Matching Fourplay fork features an updated 20mm through-axle which provides maximum stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube (see related products below if you would like us to perform this service).
- The wheels are built using top quality Hope Pro 4 hubs, Sapim Race double butted spokes and Inspired Team V2 (tubeless-ready) rims fitted with Danny MacAskill's signature Continental 24" street tires.
- Braking duties are taken care of by powerful Magura MT7 or Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require.
- Available in Gloss Metallic Green and Satin Grey.
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +10mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Reach: 670mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. This service can be added to your cart at the time of purchase.
Due to this item's dimensions, an additional shipping fee will be applied at checkout.
|Frame||Inspired Fourplay 24", 12mm bolt through axle (with expanding wedge), Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey|
|Fork||Inspired Fourplay Team, Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle (with captive bolt system), Color matched to frame|
|Headset||FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Team 7075 Riser, Satin Black|
|Grips||Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Lock-On, Black|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black|
|Pedals||Inspired Team V3 Platform, Satin Black|
|Cranks||Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black or Hope Evo, 175mm, Black|
|Bashring||Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black or Inspired Hope Integrated, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ DUB or Hope|
|Chainring||22T Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black or 22T Inspired Hope Integrated, Black|
|Tensioner||Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black|
|Tires||Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4"|
|Rims||Inspired V2 Team (tubeless-ready), Satin Black|
|Front Hub||Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm wide, Black|
|Rear Hub||Hope Pro 4 Trials, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Black (Custom made)|
|Saddle||Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Magura MT7 HC3 / Gloss Metallic Green||INS57584937S||INS57584937S|
|Magura MT7 HC3 / Satin Grey||INS48945005S||INS48945005S|