- Top of the range 26" street trials bike from Inspired.
- The Hex's design and geometry allows riders to benefit from the compact and maneuverable geometry of Inspired's famous 24" frames, but with the associated benefits that come with 26" wheels such as increased stability and familiarity for traditional MTB riders.
- Designed with extensive input from Inspired team rider Ali Clarkson.
- Frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors.
- Frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength.
- A 12mm bolt through axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
- The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
- The Hex fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight.
- An updated 20mm fork through-axle keeps things firmly in place and provides maximum stiffness.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube (we no longer provide this service, as it complicates boxing and the hose can kink easily in shipping - so it is best to have your local shop do it once you receive the bike).
- The Hex fork has also been updated with increased tire clearance at the fork crown area to give better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube.
- Built with a range of top quality Inspired, Hope and Trialtech components.
- Inspired Team V2 rims built on to a pair of Hope's super-smooth front and rear Pro 4 disc hubs.
- Fitted as standard with powerful Magura MT7 HC3 brakes or Hope Tech Trial brakes for precise stopping power and maximum control.
- Available in Gloss Metallic Red only.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 685mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. (we no longer provide this service, as it complicates boxing and the hose can kink easily in shipping - so it is best to have your local shop do it once you receive the bike).
|Frame||Inspired Hex 26", 12mm bolt through axle (with expanding wedge), Gloss Metallic Red|
|Fork||Inspired Hex Team, Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle (with captive bolt system), Gloss Metallic Red|
|Headset||FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Team 7075 Riser, Satin Black|
|Grips||Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Lock-On, Black|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black|
|Pedals||Inspired Team V3 Platform, Satin Black|
|Cranks||Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black or Hope Evo, 175mm, Black|
|Bashring||Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black or Inspired Hope Integrated, Black|
|Chainring||22T Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black or 22T Inspired Hope Integrated, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ DUB or Hope|
|Tensioner||Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black|
|Tires||Continental Race King 26 x 2.2", Folding Bead|
|Rims||Inspired V2 Team, 26", Black|
|Front Hub||Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm wide, Black|
|Rear Hub||Hope Pro 4 Trials, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Black (Custom made)|
|Saddle||Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black|
|Seat Clamp||Inspired, 31.8mm, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Hope Tech Trial Brakes||INS52884830S||INS52884830S|
|Magura MT7 HC3 Brakes||INS51384926S||INS51384926S|