- The Jitsie 108.9 freewheel is a high quality freewheel with 108 engagement points.
- Forged steel construction offers great durability.
- 9 steel pawls mounted in groups of 3 with 36 teeth result in 108 clicks.
- Silver finish with black inner plate displaying Jitsie logo and product details.
- Features stronger springs than other similar freewheels which provides more positive engagement, a louder sound and reduced bedding in time.
- Four recesses in the main body allow nearly all 4-prong freewheel tools to be used.
- Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread.
- Available in 18t only.
Please Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.