All trials riders would benefit from a brake booster, with superior stopping power and hold. If your hands are getting tired or you find your fingers are giving out on that technical hop then the Jitsie brake booster might just be the perfect upgrade for you.
- Jitsie has integrated a brake booster with brake clamps to create an innovative, lightweight way to improve brake performance.
- Designed by the Jitsie development team lead by 10-time World Champion Dani Comas.
- CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum.
- Unique one-piece booster/clamp design results in superior rigidity, which improves braking power significantly.
- Combining the brake clamps with the booster also saves weight over traditional booster designs.
- Widened holes in the top clamps/booster help fit a range of frames.
- Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and make setup easy.
- Ribbed design with recess in top face of the booster reduces weight without compromising stiffness.
- Supplied with steel bolts featuring wide heads and 3mm allen key fittings. The bolts require extra-large heads to cover the wider slots that make the booster compatible with multiple frame sizes.
- Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
- Available in 20" and 26" models.
Please note: This booster will not fit 26" GU frames due to the small tail on the end of the top tube interfering with the top of the arch.