- Great value forged cranks from Jitsie.
- Constructed from forged 7075 T6 aluminum for optimal stiffness.
- Material removed from the back of the cranks saves weight while maintaining strength in key areas.
- 1.37" x 24tpi threaded section suitable for all trials freewheels or threaded cogs.
- Matte anodized black finish with Jitsie logos.
- Compatible with all ISIS bottom brackets.
- Available in 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths.
Please note that the minimum required thread contact between crank arm and sprocket/freewheel is 9mm, and a 1.37" sprocket/freewheel with maximum internal thread diameter 33.80mm (NOT 1.375") must be used. Failure to adhere to this instruction will damage the cranks threads and this is not covered under warranty.