- Jitsie's superlight HS 116mm hub from their race range of components.
- Designed with input from multiple time World Champion Dani Comas.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- 116mm spacing fits most 20" frames and some 24"/26" frames.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running and protect against dirt and water.
- Uses a custom designed, CNC machined 7075 aluminum shell that tapers from one end to the other to minimize weight.
- Features a hollow aluminum axle, further reducing weight.
- Precision threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Black or Red anodized finish with Jitsie laser etched logos.
- Supplied with steel bolts and Jitsie's superlight low profile aluminum washers.
- Spaced for use with snail cams (110mm + 3mm axle spacing for each snail cam).
- 32h spoke drilling only
Weight: 120g (including supplied bolts and washers)
Drive Side Flange Diameter: 42mm
Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm
Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 31mm
Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 44mm