- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie.
- Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike.
- Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio.
- Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability.
- 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them.
- Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping.
- Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly.
- Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries.
- The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar.
- High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability.
- Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt.
- Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
Weight 130 x 25°: 218g
Weight 150 x 25°: 222g
Weight 150 x 35°: 222g
Weight 175 x 35°: 234g
Stack Height Low Side: 34mm
Stack Height High Side: 47mm
|130 x 25°
|150 x 25°
|150 x 35°
|175 x 35°