- Varial 1010 Disc frame/frame kit from Jitsie.
- Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset.
- Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks.
- A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight.
- CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong.
- One-piece CNC-machined post mount dropout/disc mount for increased strength and rigidity. It is compatible with 160/162.5mm rotors.
- Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- 4-bolt bashplate design is compatible with the Jitsie Mini Bashplate, as well as Bonz and Clean bashplates, and attaches directly to the BB shell, eliminating the stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt on traditional 3-bolt bashplates.
- Brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way.
- Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility.
- Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug.
- Sandblasted and anodized black finish, supplied with Jitsie frame stickers.
- Sold as a frame only or frame kit.
- Frame kit includes:
*semi-integrated headset installed
*ISIS bottom bracket installed
*bash plate installed
*Jitsie frame sticker kit
*silicon seat plug installed
Geometry: (measured with 400 x 45mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay Length: 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm
- Head Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Head Tube Length: 120mm
- Reach: 600mm
Frame Spacing: 116mm