- Tested and used by Jitsie team riders Alejandro Montalvo and Dani Comas.
- Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset.
- Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks.
- A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight.
- CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong.
- Rim brake model features dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts with a CNC machined integrated brake booster for optimal stiffness.
- Disc brake model uses a one-piece CNC-machined post mount dropout/disc mount for increased strength and rigidity. It is compatible with 160/162.5mm rotors.
- Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- 4-bolt bashplate design is compatible with the Jitsie Mini Bashplate, as well as Bonz and Clean bashplates, and attaches directly to the BB shell, eliminating the stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt on traditional 3-bolt bashplates.
- Three brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way.
- Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility.
- Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug.
- Sandblasted and anodized black finish with stylish Jitsie graphics.
Geometry: (measured with 400 x 45mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay Length: 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm
- Head Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Head Tube Length: 120mm
- Reach: 600mm
Frame Spacing: 116mm