- Jitsie's Varial 26" bike offers solid value and performance for beginners and advanced riders alike.
- Developed and extensively tested with Jitsie’s team riders including Nicolas Vallée.
- Spec'd with quality Jitsie parts for great value and durability.
- Low overall weight makes it easier to learn and progress.
- Magura hydraulic rim brakes (or front Shimano MT-400 hydraulic disc brake) provide excellent braking power.
- Available in dual rim brake or rear rim/front disc brake models to suit different riding styles and preferences.
- Jitsie Reverz tires provide excellent grip in all conditions.
Please Note: This bike's half bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders. Please leave us a note in the comments during checkout which foot forward you ride with so we can set up the bashring correctly for you.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +70mm
- Head Angle: 71.5°
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Jitsie Varial 26" 1085 Wheelbase|
|Fork||Jitsie Varial 26" Alloy|
|Headset||Jitsie Internal 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Jitsie Forged, 150mm x 35°|
|Handlebar||Jitsie Aluminum Riser 730mm x 90mm|
|Brakes||Magura HS33 Rim or Magura HS33 Rim Rear/Shimano MT400 160mm Disc Front|
|Cranks||Jitsie Forged ISIS, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle|
|Bashring||Jitsie Half Bashring|
|Chain||KMC Z610 HX|
|Freewheel||Jitsie 108.9, 18t|
|Cog||Jitsie Steel 15t|
|Tensioner||Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams|
|Front Tire||Jitsie Reverz, 26 x 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 26", 28h|
|Front Hub||Jitsie HS100 or Jitsie Disc100 28h|
|Rear Tire||Jitsie Reverz, 26 x 2.5"|
|Rear Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 26", 32h|
|Rear Hub||Jitsie HS116 32h|
* Subject to change without notice.