- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes.
- Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée.
- Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum.
- 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs.
- 200mm CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm and feature an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability.
- Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown.
- Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut.
Axle to Crown Length: 400mm
Steerer Length: 200mm