Jitsie Varial 26" Fork
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes.
- Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée.
- Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum.
- 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs.
- 200mm CNC-machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Rim brake version features CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm with an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability.
- Disc version features a CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount.
- Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown.
- Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut.
Please Note: Fork may be supplied without additional graphics on the fork legs.
Weight Disc Brake: 783g
Weight Rim Brake: 815g
Axle to Crown Length: 400mm
Steerer Length: 200mm