- Jitsie's Varial Hybrid 24" bike offers a unique blend of trials and street capability.
- Hybrid geometry is a cross between competition-oriented trials bikes and street trials bikes, making this bike uniquely adapted to both street and competition style riding.
- Great for beginners and advanced riders alike.
- Spec'd with many of the same quality Jitsie parts as the rest of the Varial range.
- Its lower weight than standard street trials bikes makes it easy to maneuver.
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors provide good braking power and modulation.
- Jitsie's high rise Hybrid bar and 120mm forged stem give a good blend of comfort, performance, and versatility for any riding style.
- Jitsie Single Wall rims laced to Jitsie disc hubs provide a light, quick handling wheelset.
- Kenda K-Rad tires are fast rolling and durable.
- Wheelbase: 1045mm
- Chainstay: 370mm
- BB Height: +50mm
- Head Angle: 71.5°
- Reach: 655
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Jitsie Varial Hybrid 24" 1045 Wheelbase|
|Fork||Jitsie Varial 400mm Alloy Disc|
|Headset||Jitsie Internal 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Jitsie Forged, 120mm x 35°|
|Handlebar||Jitsie Hybrid Riser 730mm x 100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT400 180mm Disc|
|Cranks||Jitsie Forged ISIS, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle|
|Bashring||Jitsie Full Bashring|
|Chain||KMC Z1eHX Narrow|
|Freewheel||Jitsie 108.9, 18t|
|Cog||Jitsie Steel 14t Threaded|
|Tensioner||Jitsie Snail Cams (steel drive side, alloy non-drive side)|
|Front Tire||Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"|
|Front Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 24", 28h|
|Front Hub||Jitsie Disc 100|
|Rear Tire||Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"|
|Rear Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 24", 32h|
|Rear Hub||Jitsie Disc 116|
* Subject to change without notice.
Jitsie Varial Hybrid 24" Bike
See the Varial Hybrid in action!