- Varial Hybrid 24" frame kit from Jitsie.
- Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset.
- Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks.
- A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight.
- CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong.
- One-piece CNC-machined post mount dropout/disc mount for increased strength and rigidity. It is compatible with 160 rotors or 180 rotors with an adaptor.
- Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- Brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way.
- Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility.
- Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug.
- Sandblasted and anodized black finish, supplied with Jitsie frame stickers.
- Frame kit includes:
*semi-integrated headset installed
*ISIS bottom bracket installed
*Jitsie frame sticker kit
*silicon seat plug installed
Geometry: (measured with 400 x 45mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1045mm
- Chainstay: 370mm
- BB Height: +50mm
- Head Angle: 71.5°
- Reach: 655
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
Frame Spacing: 116mm