- Excellent value hydraulic rim brake from Magura.
- Lever body made of Magura's proprietary Carbotecture material, which provides a good blend of weight and strength.
- New 3-finger lever blade provides good power and has a comfortable rounded shape.
- Split handlebar clamp allows for easy installation without removing grips.
- Flip-flop design allows the lever to be used as left or right hand.
- Clever TPA (Turbo Pad Adjustment) system design is tucked out of the way to reduce damage in crashes and is also indexed against a nub on the lever blade to eliminate unwanted movement.
- The lever reach can be adjusted to 3 different positions via a slider near the base of the lever blade.
- HS22 lever is paired with Magura's tried and true HS33 brake cylinders.
- Supplied with standard Magura black pads. (The black pads are not suited very well for trials, purchasing aftermarket pads is recommended.)
- Brake cylinders are compatible with all standard aftermarket 4-bolt clamps.
- Supplied fully bled and ready to install.
- Made in Germany.
Also Note: Correct installation of the split clamp lever requires the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it to be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be tightened down. There should be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp, which is not covered under warranty!
Weight: 271g (Full length hose, without clamps or mounting hardware)