- Lightweight, competition proven rear tire from world famous bike trials brand Monty.
- Developed and tested by multiple time World Champions Abel Mustieles and Dani Comas.
- Low block tread design helps save weight.
- Widely spaced tread pattern increases grip and sheds mud better in natural terrain.
- Cut-outs from the central tread blocks and side blocks reduce weight further as well as improve grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces.
- Slow rebound rubber compound improves grip and gives the tire a predictable feel.
- Large volume provides excellent "bounce" compared to lower volume tires.
- Wire bead for a secure fit on the rim.
- Available in 19 x 2.6" size.