- Steel street trials bike from Ozonys.
- Offers a great mix of high performance and value for money.
- The frame and fork are made from high quality cr-moly steel, which provides a slightly smoother, more yielding ride than aluminum.
- Short offset fork, combined with a steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns.
- Super short chainstays and a steep 74° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but a somewhat longer reach, meaning that the bike is nimble and maneuverable without feeling cramped.
- Fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and stiffness.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube (see related products below if you would like us to perform this service).
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts are compact and minimal.
- Integrated seat clamp is located underneath the seatstays, giving the frame a clean look.
- Top end Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone brake hydraulic brakes front and rear provide optimum braking power and precision.
- Available in Black only.
- Wheelbase: 990mm
- Chainstay: 355mm
- BB Height: +18mm
- Head Angle: 74°
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. We can perform this service for a charge, please add the workshop product to your cart when ordering.
|Frame||Ozonys Crown Cr-Moly 24"|
|Fork||Ozonys Crown 24”, Cr-Moly Post Mount Disc|
|Headset||Internal 1 1/8”|
|Stem||80mm x 25º|
|Handlebar||Bonz Pro Light Street|
|Grips||Rubber Grips, Black|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black|
|Cranks||Crewkerz Waw, ISIS 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Bonz Expert ISIS, 128mm|
|Tensioner||Bonz chain tugs|
|Tires||Kenda K-Rad 24”|
|Front Hub||Bonz 100mm Disc 32H, 15mm through-axle|
|Rear Hub||Bonz 135mm Disc 32h|
* Subject to change without notice.