- Replacement wheels for Swix and Pro-Ski S5e rollerskis.
- 25mm wide and 100 mm tall.
- Aluminum hub is bonded to a black rubber that provides good pavement grip and smooth skate ski action.
- Tall wheel rolls over small foreign matter on the road surface better than smaller diameter wheels.
- Available in slow, medium and fast.
- Slow wheels are durable and good for training.
- Medium wheels are a good balance of durability and speed. The S5e rollerskis are sold with medium speed wheels.
- Fast wheels are great for racing or anyone looking for more speed with less effort.
- Sold as a wheel only, does not include axle or bearings.
- See the video link on this page for instructions on bearing removal and installation.
WebSkis.com Pro-Ski S5 Rollerski Bearing Removal/Replacement
How to change Pro-Ski S5e Rollerski wheel bearings
|Slow Wheel Only||S5e-Wheel-Slow||PRO2247762L|