- High quality trials-specific hydraulic rim brake from Racing Line.
- Used by many top UCI riders including Giacomo Coustellier!
- 15% more power than a Magura HS33 brake!
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware.
- 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction.
- Features a CNC-machined 4-finger lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible.
- Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer (spare included), making sealing the bleed port easier.
- Redesigned bar clamp features bolts that thread in from the lever side, making the clamp smoother and more leg friendly.
- Split clamp allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips.
- Slave cylinders feature an aluminum piston, an upgrade over Magura's plastic pistons.
- Fitted with one M8/M8 slave cylinder, and one M8/M6 cylinder. This requires the use of a shroud nut and olive at each end of the cross-over line, making it easier to repair or replace should you damage one mid-ride.
- Another substantial upgrade over other rim brakes is the inclusion of high performance trials brake pads (Racing Line backings with the popular TNN Green compound).
- Flip-flop lever design allows use as either a front or rear brake (supplied with full length hose).
- Available in anodized black with rainbow fittings and laser-etched Racing Line logos.
- Supplied fully bled with mineral oil.
Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.
Weight: 252g (full length hose with pads)