- Rex's line of fluorinated kick waxes
- Optimized for the requirements of classic racing, which means usually either double poling of aggressively "running" uphill.
- Frequently used in World Cup races by many national teams.
- A great race-day grip wax with excellent gliding properties.
- Recommended for use in especially in wet and moist conditions when fluor reduces icing and improves gliding properties.
Temperature: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF)
Rex’s legendary "one to one" kick wax. A unique wax for demanding conditions around 0°C. Can be used as an alternative for klisters with excellent anti-ice properties. Makes a good combination with Universal klister.
Temperature: -3ºC to -1ºC (27ºF to 30ºF)
The choice for mild frosts. At its best on moist snow. Makes a great cover for purple klister on coarse snow.
Temperature: -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF)
The legendary Rex blue spiced up with a pinch of fluor. Works on all conditions below zero.
Temperature: -15ºC to -8ºC (5ºF to 18ºF)
The coldest wax in the collection to be used in all snow conditions. This can also be used as a cover for Pro Grip Blue.