Originally designed and made by Chris McGovern of McGovern Cycles, the Drive Thru is a dummy hub, or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is fast and an effective way to clean your chain in between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. Installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great or packing the bike for transport!
- For cleaning your chain anywhere, any time.
- Short dummy axle allows for quick, one-handed installation and easy chain placement, as you only need to thread into the drive side dropout.
- Chain can be easily added on or removed from pulley.
- Knurled axle stud head is easy to finger tighten with cold/greasy/oily hands.
- Pulley is captured on the dummy axle with the O-ring, or can be quickly removed to fit flat in a toolbox.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
|1.0 + 1.5 + 1.75 (Value Meal - All 3)||DRI401|