- Ideal for newer racers, the Salomon Pro Combi boot delivers support for skating with a flexible sole for classic.
- Molded heel counter gives stability and full power transfer.
- Adjustment strap around the back of the heel for precise heel hold, comfort and performance.
- Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit.
- Performance Thermoformed insole provides comfort and support.
- Lace cover with diagonal zip protects against snow and water.
- Combi flex gives the ideal ratio between torsional rigidity and forefoot rolling to practice both skating and classic technique.
- Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra gives the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot shape.
- Removable Energyzer cuff provides extreme lateral support as well as better muscle relaxation during the kick phase. It can be removed for classic style skiing.
- Soft material inserts have been added for a better ankle freedom.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic chassis allows strong heel support and better torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
- 3D mesh fabrics drive the humidity away from the feet and improve breathability of the boot.
- New Prolink sole is compatible with NNN bindings.