What does gravel glory look like? A lot like the Warbird Carbon GRX 810. The GRX groupset equips you with Shimano’s newest shifting technology, while the Class 5 VRS-equipped high-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork put comfort and efficiency at the forefront—and you at the front of the pack.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm-travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pedals sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||Warbird Carbon V2|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Wheels/Rims||DT Swiss C 1800|
|Tires||Teravail Cannonball 700c x 42mm, Durable, Tubeless-Ready|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX810|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG800-11, 11–34T|
|Shifters||Shimano RX810 Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Salsa Cowbell Deluxe|
|Tape/Grips||MSW Anti-Slip Gel|
|Brake Levers||Shimano RX810 Hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano RX810, Hydraulic, RT76 160mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Race|
|Seat Post||Salsa Guide Deluxe|
* Subject to change without notice.