- Complete bikes can be hard to come by these days so we built up our own Salsa Warbirds using a special mix of hand selected parts!
- Salsa's Warbird Carbon is a high-tech gravel race rig.
- The carbon frame features their Class 5™ VRS, cutting down on the harsh bumps that take a toll on your body.
- It's geometry emphasizes stability and comfort, for a smooth ride feel you’ll be thankful for on long days in challenging conditions.
- Plentiful frame and fork mounts mean you can bring everything from extra bottles to a bikepacking kit on your rides.
- SRAM’s Force AXS Wide group provides a wide-range 2 x 12 system with the ease of wireless electronic shifting.
- Zipp Firecrest 303 carbon tubeless wheels are light, stiff and durable.
- Sram, WTB, Maxxis, and Zipp parts provide excellent performance and quality.
- Available in black only.
Weight (56cm): 8.6kg/19lbs
|Frame||Salsa Warbird Carbon black|
|Fork||Salsa Waxwing Deluxe Carbon|
|Front Wheel||Zipp Firecrest 303 Carbon Tubeless CL 12 x 100|
|Rear Wheel||Zipp Firecrest 303 S Rear Tubeless CL 12x142 XDR|
|Tires||Maxxis Rambler 700 x 45mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PressFit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 2 x 12|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1270 10-36t|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|Rotors||SRAM Paceline 160mm|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course SL 70 XPLR|
|Tape/Grips||Salsa Gel Cork Bar Tape Blk|
|Stem||Zipp Stem Service Course 6°|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Seatpost||ZIPP Seatpost Service Course SL 20mm Setback|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Steel|
* Subject to change without notice.