The SCOTT Contessa Spark 910 boasts a super light HMF Carbon Fiber mainframe with an Alloy swing arm. Equipped with a custom FOX Nude shock, a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and our Patented TwinLoc Suspension System, in combination with Traction Control, allowing for three travel/geometry settings to always optimize your ride. It's the perfect partner for marathons, stage races, and all day fun.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA(finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
- With FEA software, we can simulate different forces on a virtual model of the frame and adjust the frame construction accordingly. FEA software enables us to create complete virtual prototypes incorporating all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
- With our Evo-Lap technology we model the frame to optimize the surface area, simulate tube structures with different ply orientations, observe the results of using different configurations, and test the stress distribution in different areas of the frame. Thanks to this extensive computer modeling, we’ve optimized the carbon layers in all the parts of our frame. When the parts were bonded together in the first prototypes, the result was a super light and compact frame without a sacrifice in the stiffness, comfort or impact resistance. The entire range benefited from our EvoLap technology.
ICCR Cable Routing
On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
On the Scale, Spark, Genius, Ransom and Gambler we’ve redesigned all the parts that can give us significant benefits in terms of performance and functionality. On the previous model the support of the dropout was a bulky additional part molded to the carbon chain stay. The new dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tubular design that allows a simple and light weight structure. Available for SRAM and Shimano DM derailleurs, this dropout increases the stiffness and avoids damage to the frame in case of impacts on the rear derailleur.
- Spark Carbon HMF-Alloy Frame
- FOX SC 34 Float Perf. 120mm Fork
- FOX Nude EVOL, TwinLoc, 100mm
- SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed
- Shimano SLX Disc Brakes
- Syncros Silverton 2.5 TR Wheels
- Maxxis Rekon Kevlar Tires
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Spark 3 Carbon / IMP technology / HMF Mainframe, BB92 / Alloy SL 6011 swingarm, SW dropouts for Boost 12 x 148mm, 2.6 tire compatible / TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork||FOX 34 SC Float Performance Air, Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer, 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel / light tune|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion, Contessa Custom Tune w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control -Descend, DPS / Reb. Adj. / Travel 120-85-Lockout / 165 x 45mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm QR axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Silverton 2.5 6 Bolt, F: 15 x 110mm, R: 12 x 148mm Boost, 25mm Tubeless ready rim / 28H / XD Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon / 2.4" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO 3C maxx Terra|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN GX Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX / Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1275 / 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger|
|Handlebars||Syncros Fraser 1.5 / Alloy 7050 D.B., T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Stem||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014, integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7100 Disc, 180mm F&R SM-RT66 rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Savona V-Concept 2.0, CRMO rails|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.0 Remote, 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 125mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Syncros Trail Fender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lilac / Small||192820170534||274786006||SCO27752368M|
|Lilac / Medium||192820170541||274786007|
|Lilac / Large||192820170558||274786008|