- Women's featherweight gravel racing shoes from Shimano.
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole.
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedaling performance and off the bike capability.
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort.
- BOA® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function.
- Women's specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Gravel, Adventure|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||1 Boa (IP1), 1-strap|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||253g (size 40)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gold / 42||192790090252||ESHRX800WCD09W42000||SHI277875560|