- The Ypsilon is SILCA’s take on the unassuming Y-wrench.
- Pro mechanics, bike shops, and avid home mechanics have long preferred the layout of this tool due to the ergonomic benefits that make it more convenient and more enjoyable to use.
- Y-wrench shape offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces.
- Customizable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic attachment in place of the 6mm hex wrench which detaches.
- The other two ends of the tool are 4mm and 5mm hex keys.
- Tight tolerances of the keys and bits mean a better tool fit which drastically decreases the likelihood of rounding out fastener heads.
- A lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips provide good comfort and control with the contact points of your hand.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm.
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30.
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5.