- Solda's F15 wax is their popular line of medium fluorinated glide wax.
- Excellent balance of quality and price that makes it the go-to wax for many athletes and ski enthusiasts alike.
- A great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity and for training on those days you really want to feel fast.
- Can be used alone or as a base for racing additives.
- F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical.
- Same temperature ranges as the F31 line.
- 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax.
Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF)
Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax.
Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of.
Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day.
Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF)
For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity.
Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF)
A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity.
Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF)
An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
|Yellow / 60g||0015ye||SOL25294247G|
|Yellow / 180g||0832YE||SOL26605871G|
|Orange / 60g||0015OR||SOL25770102G|
|Red / 60g||0015RE||SOL25321692G|
|Red / 180g||0832RE||SOL26841403G|
|Pink / 60g||0015PI||SOL23263601G|
|Violet / 180g||0832VI||SOL26670667G|
|Green / 60g||0015GR||SOL23312638G|
|Green / 180g||0832GR||SOL25283849G|
|Green / 250g||0830GR||SOL23103847N|