- Solda F15 is a great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity (40-70%) and for training on those days you really want to feel fast.
- F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical.
- Same temperature ranges as the F31 line.
- 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax.
- 35g size comes in a deoderant style stick for easy application.
Yellow: -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F
Ideal for transformed snow in wamer temperatures above and just below freezing. Ideal in spring-like conditions.
Pink: -6 to 0C, 21 to 32F
We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of.
Orange: -6° to -1°C, 21° to 30°F
Orange is the old snow complement to F31 Pink. Though these two waxes have similar temperature ranges, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day.
Red: -10 to -2C, 14 to 27F
For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity
Violet: -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F
A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity.
Green: -20 to -11C, -4 to 14F
An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed at an economic price.
|Yellow / 60g||0015ye||SOL25294247G|
|Yellow / 180g||0832YE||SOL26605871G|
|Pink / 60g||0015PI||SOL23263601G|
|Pink / 180g||0832PI||SOL24774049G|
|Green / 60g||0015GR||SOL23312638G|
|Green / 180g||0832GR||SOL25283849G|