- Solda's F31 glide wax is one of the fastest high-flourine waxes available.
- Excels in high humidity (>60%).
- Can be used alone or as a base for pure fluorocarbons.
- Same temperature ranges as the F15 line.
- Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF)
Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax.
Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of.
Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day.
Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF)
For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity.
Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF)
A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity.