- High performance glide wax from Solda.
- Webskis go-to wax on race day.
- Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity.
- F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race.
- Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow.
- Available in 60g and 180g blocks.
- Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives.
Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF)
Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax.
Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day.
Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF)
For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity.
Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF)
A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity.
Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF)
An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
|Yellow / 60g||0040YC||SOL33851350X|
|Yellow / 180g||0840YC||SOL31593178G|
|Yellow / Powder 30g||OP40YC||SOL29395827G|
|Orange / 60g||0040OC||SOL33345679X|
|Orange / Powder 30g||OP40OC||SOL29307150G|
|Red / 60g||0040RC||SOL30915548X|
|Red / 180g||0840RC||SOL28152748G|
|Red / Powder 30g||OP40RC||SOL26893554G|
|Violet / 60g||0040VC||SOL33761023X|
|Green / 60g||0040GC||SOL3267424X|
|Green / 180g||0840GC||SOL30125555G|