- Super high performance glide wax from Solda.
- Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible.
- Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race.
- Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05.
- When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05.
- In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis.
- Available in 60g and 180g blocks.
Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF)
Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax.
Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF)
Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity.
Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF)
For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity.
Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF)
A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity.
Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF)
An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
|Yellow / 60g||0040YS||SOL27839186X|
|Yellow / 180g||0840YS||SOL25603704G|
|Orange / 60g||0040OS||SOL24484377G|
|Red / 60g||0040RS||SOL24914838X|
|Red / 180g||0840RS||SOL2257692G|
|Violet / 60g||0040VS||SOL27968496X|
|Green / 60g||0040GS||SOL26857296X|
|Green / 180g||0840GS||SOL24181522G|