- Solda's popular Fluor HP race wax, now available in liquid form!
- Pure fluorocarbon liquid wax.
- Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing.
- Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application.
- Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth.
- Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge.
Fluor 100: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F)
Especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity.
HP04: -11° to +3°C (12°F to 37°F)
Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity.
HP05: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F)
Delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity.
HP06: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)
Ideal for cold, cloudy conditions on very abrasive and transformed snow.