- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing.
- Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes.
- Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions.
- Works best when humidity is above 40%.
- To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in.
- For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder.
- Sold in 35g container.
HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F)
HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F)
HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)