- Solda's Ski Oil requires no ironing, brushing or scraping.
- Put a few drops of Ski Oil on the enclosed sponge and polish for 30-60 seconds. Let it dry for a few minutes then polish with a clean cloth and you are ready to go.
- Can be applied to a wet ski base but applying to dry bases is recommended.
- Applying Ski Oil in the evening for next day's skiing will increase the durability.
- Also works great as a de-icing agent for the fish-scale pattern of waxless classic skis.
- 75ml bottle treats approximately 30 pairs of skis.
Green: Snow Temperature -25° to -5°C
Yellow: Snow Temperature -4° to +1°C