- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing.
- Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%.
- Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability.
- Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch.
- Great for training and racing.
- Sold in a 60g block.
Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF)
Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF)
Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF)
Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF)
Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF)
Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)