- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing.
- Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort.
- Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions.
- Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%.
- Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in.
- For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base.
- Sold in 75ml tube.
Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F)
Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F)
Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)