- Start Klisters provide grip in a wide variety of conditions.
- 55g tube.
Used as a base for other klisters to keep grip consistent and provide durability.
Universal Wide Klister
-5°C to +10°C (23°F to 50°F)
For variable snow conditions or for blending with other klisters and soft kickwaxes.
Universal Plus Klister
1°C to 10°C (34° to 50°F)
For warm wet snow and blending with other klisters.
Waxing with klisters
1. Clean the grip zone with ski wax remover liquid. When using klisters, the grip zone is generally shorter than when using hard waxes (30 – 50cm).
2. Abrade the grip zone with 80 – 120 grit sandpaper.
3. Warm the klister in its tube with a hot air gun, hairdryer or hot water. Warm klister is softer and easier to apply in an even layer.
4. Squeeze klister onto the grip zone, on both sides of the groove approximately every 5 centimetres.
5. Spread the klister with your thumb, hand or with a cork to an even layer.
6. Clean any excess klister from the groove and sidewalls of the ski.
7. Allow the skis to cool outside before skiing.
Note! Finished klister waxing should not be touched with your hands.