- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax.
- Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%.
- Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes.
- 60g container.
-7°C to -2°C (20°F to 28°F)
Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F)
-12°C to -7°C (10°F to 20°F)
Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F)
-30°C to -8°C (-22°F to -18°F)
Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
Select your actual glide wax according to the condition. Define the condition as precisely as possible and then choose the right wax. If no coating is needed, glide waxing remains as the surface of the base.
1. Melt the selected wax onto the base and let it absorb well. Be aware not to use too hot iron. When melting the wax, make sure no smoke comes out.
2. Scrape off the excess wax with a sharp acryl scraper. Scrape off immediately still warm excess wax when using extremely hard waxes as SGG graphite, SG6 blue, SG8 green, LF08 green and BM6 Black Magic green. Let softer waxes cool down for about 5 minutes before scraping.
3. Lastly brush the base with a brass brush until the base structure becomes visible or polish with a polishing fibre.