- The new top of the line Triac Skate rollerski from Swix.
- Ultra-light carbon fiber frame engineered with an innovative inflation molding process (Swix IPM), is ultra-light with high torsional rigidity.
- Available in two flexes, each tuned to specific styles of use.
- Medium flex is the best choice for most skiers.
- Stiff flex is ideal for more aggressive skiers or skiers over 90kg/198lbs.
- An integrated fork and CNC-machined wheel slots minimize alignment tolerances to ensure the best directional stability.
- The axles and wheel system have been completely redesigned to remove protruding screws and nuts for simplified maintenance and streamlined performance.
- Kevlar-reinforced base for added strength and durability.
- Integrated aluminum reinforcement for binding attachment screws.
- Frame is lowered for perfect ski feeling and stability.
- Features new light wheels with medium rolling resistance.
- Fenders with reflective elements for better visibility.
- Pre-drilled for Salomon SNS/ Prolink and Rottefella bindings.
- Designed for use on asphalt.
Wheel diameter: 100mm
Wheel width: 23mm
Frame/Shaft Length: 630mm
We'll mount bindings for free when you order them at the same time as your rollerskis!
Weight: 1.55kg (pair)