- TNN Bikes has developed one of the strongest rim brake trials fork on the market.
- Extensively tested by top Australian riders Andrew Dickey, Joe Brewer and Nathan Mummery.
- Following time tested methods of trials fork construction TNN has chosen to chemically bond a 270mm long Chrome Moly steerer tube into the 7005 grade aluminum crown and ribbed legs.
- Modern geometry of 400mm long with 30mm rake allows for better front wheel weight transfer maneuvers than forks with longer rake.
- CNC machined dropouts spaced at 100mm.
- Vee mounts spaced at 92mm
- Available in vee only.
- Supplied with TNN steerer tube sticker for added bling on frames with headtube cutouts.
- Matte black finish with TNN decals.