- TNN ADM brake pads are a versatile alternative to their popular LGM pads.
- Developed with Australian National Champion Andrew Dickey.
- Combines the features of the TNN blues and top selling LGMs, which means they perform very well under a large variety of conditions.
- Hand-glued to TNN's trademark CNC backing, which is grit blasted inside the pad cavities, ultrasonic cleaned, glued under pressure and then hand sanded.
- Suitable for use with front or rear brake.
- Works well on light, medium or harsh grinds (for wet conditions). Even performs well on dull grinds.
- Longer lifespan due to the fact the ADM doesn't require a fresh grind to perform.
- More resistant to contaminates such as dust, mud, and water than many other pads.
- Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line.
- 8mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life.
- Sold as a pair.
Please Note: Due to the super stiff characteristics of the metal backings, it is important to set up these pads so that they are completely square with the rim, otherwise they will wear unevenly, leading to decreased brake performance and pad life.
Pad Thickness: 8mm